We had talked about going to this place for about eight months. But that means that we started talking about it in the fall when there wasn’t any reason to go. Then, when there was a reason to go, we had all the storms and tornadoes. Thea decided that on Saturday, if the weather was predicted to be nice on Sunday, we would get up early and go in the morning. Well, the weather cooperated but our circadian rhythms didn’t. We got a late start. We did manage to get out there before 10:00 a.m. and sauntered around until it became hot enough to make us uncomfortable. We were home by noon. Still, not a bad outing.